Government Advisory - Experienced Analyst
- Flexible work arrangements - work in a way that suits you best
- Mentoring and development programs - receive support and coaching to progress your career
- Join a growing Advisory function with primary focus on Federal Government clients
Our team of financial advisors and accountants based in Canberra is growing more than ever as our Federal Government clients' recognise our talent and the impact that we make - that's why we need you. About the team
In Government Advisory, we are specialists in finance function transformation, accounting change, financial management, transaction accounting advice, specialised finance outsourcing and Federal Government budget management matters.
As a Senior Analyst, you will be working with our clients to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of their finance functions, make better decisions and navigate the complexities of accounting issues. You could be working on a variety of projects including financial and management reporting, finance transformation, regulatory compliance and accounting advice. You'll also get access to Deloitte's training and development opportunities as well as receiving support to undertake further study. Enough about us, let's talk about you.
We're looking for candidates with a combination of the following:
- Bachelor or equivalent degree in accounting, finance or a related area
- Holds or studying toward a CA/CPA qualification (or equivalent)
- Between 3 - 5 years of experience in finance, accounting, external audit or a related field
- Experience working with a Government accounting function would be highly desirable
- Skills in technical and/or management accounting and budgeting
- Well-developed relationship management skills
- Excellent collaborative skills, precision thinking and a dedicated work ethic
- Australian citizenship and/or Federal Government security clearance is a requirement of many of our client engagements
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated. Next Steps
Sound exactly like the sort of role for you? Apply now!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent & exceptional Deloitte experience globally