SAP Success Factors, Senior Manager/ Manager - Canberra
- Be part of a high-performing, supportive culture
- Work with team of collaborators, innovators and the brightest minds in the industry
- Variety of work and career development opportunities
We are looking for experienced Managers & Senior Managers to join our EY Technology team for a large SAP implementations. This role is offered on a flexible full-time basis. You will be someone with a genuine interest in both the human and technical side of HR technology. you'll need to bring an aptitude for customer service and problem-solving to this role. Your key responsibilities
Skills and attributes for success
- Work with global firms through to start-ups, helping them to navigate the digital age so that they can successfully adapt and respond to an ever-changing business environment
- Work within high performing and diverse teams to solve complex business problems, designing and executing SAP delivery's
- Bring your strong grasp on technology, industry experience and/or domain knowledge to support big picture thinking and planning
- Build strong client relationships, lead teams and build internal networks whilst promoting a collaborative and inclusive culture
Ideally, you'll also have What we look for
- Extensive experience in end to end SAP delivery including Success Factors
- Keen and fast learner that thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Strong people management and leadership skills
- A good understanding of technology and how it impacts businesses today and change ways of working tomorrow
- Strong command of the English language and tools such as Agile, Prince,
We're interested in future leaders with a genuine creative vision and the confidence to make it happen. You'll need the ability to take initiative and seek out opportunities to improve our current client relationships and processes What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and the value you bring. Our Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working, career development, and an extensive range of wellbeing and benefit offerings. We are happy to consider formal and informal flexible working arrangement. To find out how some of our people are using these arrangements to help them achieve a lifestyle balance, please click here . Who we are
EY is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer offering a vast range of internal networks including Unity, our LGBTI network and our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander network. These provide our people with the opportunity to connect across offices and allow us all to embrace and value the diverse society we live within. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a positive, barrier-free recruitment process and supportive work environment. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application. About EY
As a global leader in assurance , tax , transaction and advisory services , we're using the finance products, knowledge and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. Make your mark. Apply now.
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third-party provider.
© 2019 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation .