Deloitte Digital - Managed Services - Dynamics CRM Engineer
What will your typical day look like?
- World-class learning and leadership programs
- Receive support and mentoring to progress your career
- Flexible work arrangements - work in a way that suits you best
Our Melbourne team is growing and we're on the look-out for an experienced Dynamics CRM Engineer to join the managed services team. As a CRM consultant in our Deloitte Digital Managed Services team, you will shape innovative solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM, supporting end to end digital projects which help customers in achieving their outcomes.
Working closely with a team of Engineers, Business Analysts and Service Delivery Managers, this position is crucial to the successful delivery of operations and development services across our multiple Dynamics CRM clients.
Daily tasks will involve incident triage and resolution, root cause analysis, review of logs, definition of solution changes, and software development of changes. In addition, you will be responsible for:
About our team
- Evaluating, responding to, and resolving technical issues in our clients' Dynamics CRM solutions, effectively articulating the problem and resolution to client team members.
- Working directly with clients to discuss requirements and prepare estimates for development changes
- Reporting on the progress of tickets at the daily scrums and provide input to the team priorities
- Collaborating with project development teams and participating in impact analysis of any change or planned releases
- Continually developing and maintaining skills and knowledge regarding existing and new Dynamics CRM features
- Ensuring support governance framework is adhered to (e.g wiki documentation, version and change control, security)
- The quality of the engineering delivery
- Recommending and executing engineering process improvements including automation
- Focus on opportunities for continuous improvement and best practice
- Working as a team to ensure that support services are provided to our clients to agreed contracted service levels
At Deloitte Digital, we are all responsible for challenging the status quo, and bringing innovative and differentiated thinking to everything we do. In this role, you'll be joining a team that creatively works through complex issues to win business and deliver results for clients
Enough about us, let's talk about you.
You have delivered solid solutions to complex problems and can provide consistent, high-quality solutions. To be awesome in this role you must have (mandatory experience):
- An understanding of industry-standard business practices supported by Dynamics CRM and an understanding of Microsoft ecosystem partners in the Dynamics CRM space
- 1+ years of Dynamics CRM development and configuration experience, ideally gained in a consulting / agency environment with tier one clients
- Excellent communication skills - you must be able to communicate confidently with clients and team members
- Self-motivated, problem-crushing attitude
- You're a team player and you just want to build solutions that work
Why Deloitte Digital?
- Proven track record of supporting business applications, solving complex technical problems
- Hands on Dynamics CRM development and configuration experience
- A good understanding of continuous integration methodologies
- Dynamics CRM certifications
- Having an ITIL V3 certification would be an added advantage
A t Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
If you've got any questions or wish to have a confidential conversation about this role, contact Ellie from the Deloitte Digital Talent team. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent & exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu is the DTTL member firm in Australia ("Deloitte Australia"). "Deloitte" is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select clients.
Requisition code: AUEXP159480