Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations - Technical Consultant - Melbourne/Sydney
Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations - Technical Consultant - Melbourne/Sydney About Us
Join a high performing culture of talented people, who are highly motivated and passionate about building and implementing information-based solutions. We are innovative and different because YOU are... we pride ourselves on our team of diverse, high performing Deloitte Professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social - and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, create a workplace that encourages the true spirit of 'And different'.
From day one at our firm you'll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities you need to succeed - in every sense of the word. At Deloitte, we assume that you perform other roles within your life....you could be a student, a teacher, a passionate hobbyist and a caring family member. We recognise the importance of balance and embrace agility, understanding that this means different things to each and every one of our employees. About the Team
Deloitte's Enterprise Technology helps our clients solve complex business problems by combining process and industry knowledge with expertise in enabling technologies. Our Microsoft Dynamics 365 practitioners are skilled in Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations, and the Power Platform (comprised of Power BI, Flow, and PowerApps) and convert these proficiencies into benefits for our clients.
We are currently seeking talented all levels of Technical Consultants / Developers proficient in Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations
to join the team as critical members of the growing Microsoft Dynamics practice. These roles will require you to engage clients in conceptualisation, architecture and advisory work, deliver project-based outcomes on-site at various clients, and supporting them throughout the entire end-to-end project life cycle from Ideation to Go-Live and Support. Outside of your client facing and advisory work, you will also play a pivotal role in shaping the future of Deloitte's Microsoft Dynamics practice. We are looking for the leaders of the future, and we want every consultant to have the potential to make it to the top. As an organisation we continue to grow faster than our rivals by continually challenging what we do and how we do it. About the Role
This role will report into one of our talented Directors and you'll have the opportunity to continually develop your skills. Your background will demonstrate strength and experience in technical consultancy, software development, systems integration, delivered with highly professional client communication and engagement skills.
• For a leadership role we are looking for 10+ years of experience involving architectural, client advisory, delivery, and team management roles.
• For mid-level positions we seek 5+ years of experience with accountability of client engagements and outcomes.
• We are also keen to hear from you if you are in the early or developing stage of your career and can demonstrate an aptitude for learning, exemplary communication skills, and core competencies in Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations, and/or Power Platform.
In addition to this you must have:
• Previous direct experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations implementation projects
• Experience in a consulting environment
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
• Situational awareness combined with excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
• Tertiary qualifications (Degree or TAFE)
• Applicants must hold relevant work rights that allow you to work in Australia for this role
Your Consulting skills should include:
• Ability to engage with business stakeholders to understand their priorities, value drivers and needs.
• Strong ability to provide well-conceived, clearly articulated, pragmatic solutions and recommendations to complex business problems.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritise workload, meet project deadlines, and achieve results
• Excellent verbal and oral communication skills, including presentations and negotiations
• Ability to communicate complex / technical issues to non-technical audiences
• Ability to manage multiple deliverables simultaneously Why Deloitte?
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated. Next Steps
Interested? Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now - We'd love to hear from you. If you'd like more information about the role, have any questions, or wish to have a confidential conversation about this role, please contact the Talent Acquisition Team.
Please note applications from Agencies will not be accepted for this role.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent & exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu is the DTTL member firm in Australia ("Deloitte Australia"). "Deloitte" is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select clients.
Requisition code: AUEXP167339