Engineer - Fraud Collections and Workflow Tribe; Business Automation and Integration Domain Our purpose?
The Business Automation and Integration Domain’s vision is to work with our customers, partners and within ANZ to create commercially viable, open and innovative services that meet evolving needs and contribute to our growth ambitions. We will radically simplify the customer and banker experience through the automation and simplification of key banking processes.
The Document and Knowledge Management Tech area’s mission is to provide the technology platform, services and support that optimises our document and knowledge management platforms, systems and processes to enable digitisation of documents to radically simplify the customer experience.
The journey we are embarking on is focused on building a world class Enterprise Search platform for ANZ.
As an Engineer
in the Fraud Collections and Workflow tribe and Business Automation and Integration Domain you’ll be working as part of a high performing cross-functional team that focuses on Enterprise Search. You will have significant hands on engineering\integration\development experience to drive software delivery excellence and best in class engineering standards for the Enterprise Search platform.
Who are you?
- A team player – You know we only win if we all win. You recognise and value the different perspectives and skills your colleagues bring. It is not about being a hero but jumping in and contributing to the successful delivery of the team’s mission
- The customer’s biggest fan – You demonstrate a thirst for better understanding the customer and define the problem and develop solutions through their eyes
- Comfortable being uncomfortable – You are comfortable with uncertainty and have the ability to effectively manage yourself through ambiguity and change
- Continuous improvement junkie – You constructively challenge the status quo, look for better ways to do things and passionately advocate continuous improvement
- Committed to your own and other’s growth – You strive to stretch and grow yourself and others by identifying your own development areas, seeking feedback and providing feedback to others to help them learn and grow everyday
- A problem solver – You are energised by tackling complex problems and use critical thinking, your network, skills, knowledge, and available data to drive better outcomes for our customers and the bank
- Risk savvy – You build sustainable solutions that protect customers, stakeholders and the community
What you bring to Document and Knowledge Management team as an Engineer?
Be part of our Engineering community, it’s not just a job.
- Write unit tests, perform code reviews, and be involved with design discussions about architecture, data models, business logic and passion to write code.
- Deep expertise in Enterprise Search combined with broad capability and a proven ability to innovate and adapt to the latest developments in Enterprise Search technology.
- Deep expertise in IT industry experience with a combination of Developer, Designer, Tester, Engineer, Analyst and a majority in Enterprise Search.
- Must have relevant Experience in Enterprise Search Technology and Tools such as Elastic Search, Google Cloud Search, Sinequa, IBM Watson or any other Enterprise Search Products.
- Some Experience developing/integrating APIs, exposure to micro-services architectures and frameworks
- Experience with Build Automation tooling (Bamboo, Jenkins, TeamCity, etc) and exposure to cloud, containers and container orchestration via Docker, kubernetes.
We’re building innovative, flexible and simplified technology solutions that enhance the way people bank. By doing this we’re also designing, influencing and shaping the engineering community within Australia.
We’re hiring for now and for the future and we’ve got some great information about Engineering@ANZ on our ANZ LinkedIn Life page . About ANZ
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We’re as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
Apply now if this role is for you .