Global Equities Analyst, Melbourne based growing boutique
- Competitive industry rate plus bonus and potential for profit share
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia Melbourne Victoria AU
- Permanent, Full time
- Bell Asset Management Limited
- 12 Aug 18 2018-08-12
Equities industry experience not essential. We will consider candidates with a background in accounting, legal, engineering, consulting and advisory.
Bell Asset Management is a Melbourne based, global equity asset manager, seeks a Research Analyst to work as part of an experienced global equities research team.
- 2-5 years of professional work experience
- Will consider candidates with accounting, legal, engineering and consulting background if you can demonstrate a passion for investing
- Equities or associated financial industry experience (preferably buy-side) preferred, but not essential
- Academic credentials will include a Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Strong ability to perform business and financial statement analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Key responsibilities include:
- General bottom-up stock research and analytical support for the investment team
- Building, maintaining and updating company forecast and valuation models
- Potentially leading to sector specific research responsibilities
- Assisting portfolio managers implement trade decisions across a range of portfolios
- Assist the investment and distribution teams with client requests
For experienced applicants, please include a list of companies and/or sectors that you have researched during your career.
The successful applicant must have strong interest in global equities and a willingness to work in a highly accountable team environment.
This is a unique role to join a growing boutique business with a highly motivated team and an established 15 year track record managing global equities.