IT PMO Analyst
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
- 25 May 19
IT PMO Analyst
About the role:
This role reports to the IT Strategy and Portfolio Manager and is responsible for establishing and managing the program management office function and assisting with the delivery of strategic initiatives.
What you will be doing:
- Builds and manages the day-to-day operations of the IT PMO. Scope will include technical and/or non-technical programs for an FIS segment or division.
- Defines and develops project / program management best practices and processes to ensure alignment with CIO strategy and goals.
- Facilitation of continuous end-to-end project / program planning and improvements
- Assist with resource / capability planning
- Validates project governance assurance across the portfolio
- Completed key milestone tracking during project lifecycle
- Produces various portfolio and program status reports
- Assists the IT Portfolio Manager, Project Managers and other stakeholders to prioritise projects according to relevant criteria.
- Maintains the efficiency of important aspects of the project management process such as planning, scheduling and budget and risk assessment.
- Provides management with resource actuals and forecasts for each project.
- Performs administrative tasks such as arranging meetings and/or conference calls, developing agendas, answering routine questions, preparing correspondence and progress reports
- Experience in PMO operations and management.
- Proven ability to engage and work with stakeholders across organisational silos
- Certification in project management (Agile / PRINCE2 / PMI), lean methodologies, change management or process improvement highly desirable.
- A competitive salary
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect