Manager Risk Committees
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- 25 May 19
Manager Risk Committees
- Opportunity to work with senior stake holders from the Risk leadership team
- Drive the resolution of the Risk Committee issues and action items
- Contribute to a highly engaged, motivated and diverse team
About The Role
Role Location: Melbourne
Role Type: Permanent Fulltime
As the Manager of Risk Committees, you will be responsible for the effective, compliant and efficient management of the relevant Australia Retail and Commercial Risk committees, including acting as Secretary where appropriate.
You will continuously improve operation of the committees enhancing value add for committee members and ensuring committees meet BEAR obligations and other regulatory requirements as well as Company Secretary Office guidelines.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- Proven experience in Operational Risk, Compliance or other related disciplines and proven ability in committee management
- Experience in developing processes and guiderails and driving efficiency, effectiveness and improvement through test and learn
- Qualifications or relevant experience in Company Secretary or equivalent
- Able to manage priorities and conflicting issues in a professional/risk based manner
- Ability to build and maintain relationships and influence internal and external stakeholders and influence/negotiate change
- Tertiary qualified with excellent communication skills
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number Taleo Job Code AUS098834.