Senior Consultant, Bounty Operations Security Specialist
Your new role awaits
- Come and make this role your own
- Progressive & agile culture
- Build your career at NAB
Provide consulting, onboarding, and management of crowd hunting vulnerability detection services across NAB's key assets to meet security objectives in this newly created position.
As a trusted advisor across technology teams, you will be responsible for the delivery of crowd sourced security testing services to NAB Group's asset teams, driving posture uplift through rapid detection of security exposures.
Day to Day you will:
- Define and deliver crowd sourced security testing objectives, including a maturity model to enable technology teams to make use of crowd sourced testing
- Define and audit controls (and Key Control Indicators) utilised in crowd sourced testing
- Provide direction and consultation to NAB's asset teams to assist in the adoption of crowd sourced testing, influencing security change at a General Manager level
- Provide direction and consultation to NAB's application teams to assist in the understanding and remediation of security vulnerabilities
- Uplift the security and risk posture of the organisation, through rapid detection and reporting of security vulnerabilities
- Work autonomously within Enterprise Security and evangelise crowd sourced testing and security uplift across technology teams
- Build networks and strong working relationships with colleagues, from General Manager level down, as a trusted provider of security testing services and advice
- Leverage your excellent communication skills to articulate technical security vulnerabilities and recommendations in a business context
What you will bring:
Your new team
- 5+ years' experience in enterprise security roles
- Demonstrated experience defining and delivering complex projects in an enterprise environment
- A developed awareness of best practice in security and a drive to self-educate in the field
- Experience working autonomously, as a consultant, providing guidance and service in an environment of rapid change
- Some hands-on experience with security testing
- Undergraduate (minimum) in Computer Science, or similar technical area
- OSCP desirable
We know that life's about more than money. That's why we're so driven to do great things in the tech and digital space. We are rapidly building top-notch data and analytics platforms in the cloud, with a new culture and ways of working; adopting FinTech start-up mentality and financial innovation. We are working more agile than ever, so that we can deliver a great banking experience to our customers. We're NAB
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve.
We are an equal opportunity employer and have a diverse and inclusive workforce supported by our African Australian and Indigenous employment programs, Graduate and Trainee programs. We are proud of our LGBTI Gold employer status by AWEI, and our commitment to gender equality. We have committed $70bn in financing to help address climate change and provide 2 days of paid leave each year through our employee volunteering program to support community organisations. The benefits
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let's have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We'd love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted. Advertised:
04 Sep 2020 9:00 AM AUS Eastern Standard Time