Senior Associate | Insurance & Commercial firm | ASAP start | CBD Location Your new company
You will be working for a well-established Insurance & Commercial firm, specialising in Motor Vehicle Claims. Your new role
As a Senior Lawyer/ Senior Associate, you will be tasked with managing juniors and maximising efficiency of the firm's case load. It will be your responsibility to manage complex legal matters, including immediate identification of legal issues and areas of compliance or conflict that need addressing. You will also be expected to provide optimum solutions for the firm and client base while ensuring the firm responds appropriately to any legislative changes.
You will cover the following and more:
What you'll need to succeed
- Understanding and complying with all client Service Level Agreements.
- Updating and notifying the client in accordance with the terms of the relevant Service Level Agreement.
- Monthly reviews of all active matters.
- Mentoring and supervising junior solicitors and paralegals.
- Inspiring juniors and investing in their professional development
To be successful you must have the following:
What you'll get in return
- Tertiary qualification in Law and admission in Australia as a Legal Practitioner
- Current Practicing Certificate
- Experience in Civil litigation, in motor vehicle claims /property damage recovery (must have at least 2 years' experience.)
- At least 3+ years' practice experience
- Proven management and mentoring experience
- Understanding and experience with KPI management
You will be an important part of the team providing advice and guidance across the Motor Vehicle area and managing a high performing team. You will join a firm that holds progress and development for their staff at the forefront alongside the firm, with a collaborative and innovative approach. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Aimee Lobban now on 03 8616 8453 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508