- Join a growing technology team based in Melbourne CBD
- Full time, permanent role with excellent benefits
- Work for Australia's largest super fund
AustralianSuper is Australia's largest super fund and is for all Australians and businesses. We put members first in everything we do with the goal of helping to create the best possible retirement outcome. Here's where you come in...
To support the growth of AustralianSuper we are seeking a Technical Designer who will be responsible for understanding the core business needs of the ME&A (Digital) area and translating architectural vision into detailed specifications in delivering fit for purpose technology solutions. Reporting to Program delivery lead, this role represents an outstanding opportunity to help to provide support for new and in-flight projects to assist their successful delivery. You'll need...
- 5+ years' experience working in an IT Architecture / Design capacity in the Financial Services Industry
- Experience in large scale application deployments across multiple disciplines, or similar environments that have complex interfacing requirements
- Experience in DevOps, CI/CD process
- Experience in development across multiple languages (.Net, Java, PowerShell, Python)
- Experience in APIs, Web services, JSON, REST, OAuth, OpenId Connect etc.
- Experience in vendor selection / evaluation (RFI, RFP, RFQ) and management
- Experience in designing solutions for desktop browsers, mobile browsers and native mobile
- Experience in collaboration and communication skills across the technology teams, vendors, business stakeholders
- Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills
We believe embracing diversity in thought and perspective helps introduce new and better ways of doing business, delivering better outcomes for our members. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
If you would like the opportunity to work in a challenging, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit members, please apply now! Agencies please note: this vacancy is being managed directly by AustralianSuper's Recruitment team. We will contact our preferred agency partners should we require additional support. Thank you.