- Paramatta, New South Wales, Australia
- Contract, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Australia
- 15 Oct 18
I am working with a leading NSW Government department who are looking to improve the service they provide to the Aboriginal community in regards to housing solutions..
You will be part of a team who are passionate about customer service and who have a genuine interest and investment in the Aboriginal community.
This role will be a huge support to the four year strategy this government department have in place to improve the experience of their Aboriginal customers.
Ideally you will have been part of a similar program of work previously and have a good understanding of the Aboriginal community .
Day to day you will be involved in;
- Gathering requirements
- Documenting business cases
- Business process analysis and delivery
- Building / maintaining / developing relationships with stakeholders & internal teams
To find out more about this opportunity, please apply now.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.