Analyst IB&M Business Intelligence
See yourself in our team
Institutional Banking & Markets (IB&M) Finance supports the business in providing financial control, financial analysis and insight, product control, regulatory accounting and related project and strategy implementation support. The IB&M Finance Business Reporting Team in particular is responsible for managing all client and product reporting for the IB&M business. The Business Intelligence team sits within the IB&M Finance Product Reporting side of the team.
The team provides combines Data Governance, Analytics & Product knowledge to support our stakeholders. Do work that matters
We're interested in hearing from people who
- Helping the IB&M Finance team deliver accurate insights and reporting to our stakeholders
- Consolidation of monthly customer metrics for the IB&M businesses
- Assist with month end processes to ensure accurate data
- Develop and maintain Tableau dashboards for use with Finance and across the Group.
- Assist in building the infrastructure required to support dynamic reporting (i.e. Alteryx/Tableau)
- Provide timely responses to ad-hoc business and IB&M Finance queries
- Ensure data streams are properly controlled and linked to other reporting areas
- Develop and improve the format, structure and content of management information
- Strong numerical, analysis, and analytical skills.
- Previous financial services experience / knowledge of banking products and regulations will be highly regarded.
- Good SQL, ETL and Visualisation/Dashboard skills; experience with Alteryx or other BI tools will be highly regarded
- Stakeholder management and change management skills
- Ability to problem-solve quickly and communicate clearly
- Commitment to service and quality, with a commercial awareness
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 07/02/2020