Fantastic opportunity for an experienced programmer to join a leading global financial services firm.
Mainstream Group Holdings Limited (ASX: MAI) provides fund services underpinned by investment in people, processes and technology. We provide administration services to over 1,000 funds, more than 100,000 investors and assets in excess of AUD $196 billion. Globally we employ more than 270 people, with operations in Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, United States, Cayman Islands, Ireland, Isle of Man and Malta. About the role
**6 Month Contract Role**
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced developer to join us for a 6 months contract. The role is responsible for providing concise business requirements for projects, accurate and timely reporting for clients, external third parties and internal stakeholder management, maintaining reports to ensure data is aligned to stakeholders and client requirements and provide support for the transition of new clients to company systems.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Working as an architect and experienced Analyst to enhance and improve the Mainstream in house systems and technology projects.
- As a programmer analyst be involved in requirements gathering, System Design, Database schema design, Documenting Interfaces and Designing Automated Test Cases
- Develop and document business requirements for projects, ensuring effective stakeholder management with internal and external contacts to ensure a strong and clear understanding of the project objectives, provide clear and regular feedback on project progress and successfully implement these initiatives.
- Develop and deliver reports to ensure the company meets its external reporting requirements, this will include transforming requirements into programs and processes to deliver the requested information deliverables (e.g. reporting, data extracts).
- Actively provide reporting, data sources, system integration, web services, databases and technical business processes.
- Undertake user acceptance testing associated with projects and transitions
- Development succinct procedural documentation for end users
- Other ad hoc projects and responsibilities as required.
5 Reasons to work at Mainstream
- Tertiary qualified in IT / Business / Finance would be an advantage
- Sound knowledge of SQL, scripting, C#, and Visual Basic
- Demonstrated experience designing, developing and updating Crystal reports.
- Experience with Application Integration, data transformation, or with any leading enterprise service bus (ESB) products
- Good technical and functional knowledge and understanding of SOAP / REST / Web services
- 5+ years’ experience in financial services, specifically with exposure to custody and fund services in a technical capability.
- Ability to drive out loose requirements from the business and transform into technical specification for developers.
- Proven track record of driving projects from initiation to delivery in financial services.
- demonstrable understanding of pricing systems and processes
- Solid understanding of data modelling, database design and SQL/TSQL with a major database technology (Microsoft SQL Server preferred) and best practises associated.
- Proficient in object oriented programming in .NET full stack environment (C# Development (WPF, WCF, ASP.Net) both server side and front end applications. This includes; ASP.NET, SSIS,SSRS, WCF Web Services, REST Interfaces and distributed applications.
- Skills in Asynchronous development (e.g. AMQP, Servicebus, Kafka)
- Release Management (Change Management, CICD, Testing)
- Good understanding of Hi-Portfolio and integration and reporting capabilities.
- Good understanding of XML
- Growing company with lots of opportunity for career progression and further promotion.
- Work directly with pre-eminent fund managers and industry leaders.
- Well regarded fund administration experts, from end to end.
- Central location with regular social events.
- Invaluable on-the-job learning and study support.
- Our Clients Come First
- Get it Right, First Time
- Prioritise People
- Be Solution Focused
- Work as One Team