POSITION SUMMARY/O VERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Accountable to the Head of Analysis, Solutions & Design, this role will work in close partnership with Project Managers, Business Users and Stakeholders, technology groups, Suppliers and Partners to deliver key franchise wide projects for the Australian GCG business.
Bringing your own subject matter expertise to the table as well as leveraging the technical and process knowledge of others, the
Business Analyst is critical in the delivery of quality solutions based on thorough analysis and impact assessment, clear business requirements and robust testing.
The Role will own and execute critical activities and tasks required to ensure that project scheduled outcomes are met. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS
- Discover requirements using workshops, interviews and document reviews.
- Document business requirements & conceptualise business processes & workflows.
- Analyse the business requirements and facilitate the design of solutions to meet business requirements.
- Assist Software Developers/Vendors to clarify and elaborate on the requirements.
- Review user stories and functional specifications, testing plans and outcomes - ensure all relevant scenarios and business requirements are captured and tested (including negative scenarios).
- Investigate and resolve problems in close collaboration with the system developers and functional/business users.
- Participate in delivery of tasks in projects managed by the businesses or CTI, where there are technology and operational deliverables.
- Accurately capture and manage project requirements in accordance to Project Plan in relation to Vendor deliverables across the life cycle of origination, fulfilment and servicing. Resolve project queries and assist in gathering of data required in relation to Vendors, for project development and planning.
- Engage with Finance, Procurement and Vendor RM on vendor governance, pricing, project costing, vendor project resourcing and capacity to deliver against project plan and timelines and other contract management considerations. Provide updates and assessment of associated costs to the Project Manager.
- Assess, document and communicate to Stakeholders (including Vendors), end to end process impact and ensure they are understood.
- Identify, manage and resolve matters escalated by vendors and stakeholders relating to the projects, and meeting with Vendors as required.
- Develop Business Continuity Plan (BCP) for new product/white label partners at BCP site.
- Assist in business readiness by providing updates to changes in systems that impacts processes/controls so that the respective functions can ensure the appropriate controls are considered in the updates of Policies and Procedures.
- MIS Reporting. Regular communications to management of project status
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Business Analysis - experienced in identifying, analysing and documenting business requirements. Able to identify the opportunities, risks and constraints presented by the current and potential technical solutions and business processes and determine the most appropriate solutions to business problems.
- Written & Verbal Communication - communicates confidently, clearly and effectively when speaking and in writing. Persuasive with details and facts.
- Customer Focus - focuses on customers and their needs. Seeks to understand the needs and issues of customers.
- Change and Innovation - Looks for new ways to address business issues. Ability to meet the challenge of functioning in an organisation undergoing constant and rapid change.
- Architecture and Information - Knowledge and understanding of the organisations product domain, information domain, regional system architecture, relevant technologies and development process.
- Solutions Delivery and Implementation - effectively plan, design, manage, execute and report on testing activities (UAT, Integration testing, Performance & Load testing, Interface testing, COB testing), using appropriate testing tools and techniques and conforming to agreed standards.
- Business Change Management - Defines and manages the process of deploying and integrating IT capabilities and business processes into the organisation in a way that is sensitive to and fully compatible / compliant with business operations.
- Positive and results orientated attitude and ability to effectively multi task under pressure and in a high paced environment.
- Demonstrate/proven strong attention to detail and a high degree of intellectual curiosity.
- Demonstrate high levels of integrity and professionalism
- Minimum of 5 years working business knowledge of financial applications, online payment systems and customer acquisition and onboarding systems.
- Extensive Business Analysis experience.
- Solid experience in requirements gathering, scope definition & high-level solutions design and testing design.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Operational Functions (e.g. Core Ops, Citiphone, Credit Ops, Collections. Fraud etc) will be an added advantage
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - AU
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .