C++ Developer - Sydney
My client is a leading US-based electronic market-maker. They have a brand new office in Sydney where they are building out brand new trading teams, cutting-edge research and data analysis systems, and ultra-low-latency execution systems that are tailored to the APAC market. Culture:
They foster a competitive yet collaborative culture where innovation is rewarded. They have a jeans-clad workforce and offer fantastic perks and holiday allowance to eliminate the burnout typically associated with finance. They have quick release cycles so you will see your code in production, fast! Responsibilities:
You will work closely with traders/researchers to build out a cutting-edge options market-making trading platform using the latest versions of C++ on Linux. The team follows Agile methodologies and you will participate in design sessions and code reviews. Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience building high performance applications using C++11, 14, or 17.
- Template metaprogramming a plus.
- Experience with Linux and Python required.
- Understanding of distributed systems, data structures and algorithms.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math (or equivalent).
- Market-leading salary + performance bonus
- Generous holiday allowance
- Comprehensive medical packages
- Social events
- Continuing education - reimbursement for tuition / courses / conferences
- Fully stocked kitchen & games room
- Visa & relocation assistance provided
If you feel you are a strong match please don't hesitate to get in contact with me: