- Permanent Full Time opportunity
- Do you want to engage in meaningful work that helps us to achieve better outcomes for our customers and communities?
- Are you someone who thrives on solving complex problems?
See yourself in the team
Retail Banking Services (RBS) is the public face of CommBank, delivering a seamless banking experience for the future, to our 10 million + personal and small business customers. We offer market-leading products and services, supported by some of the world's best systems and processes.
The Direct Channels Support team provides a range of services to the Direct Lending, Direct Banking and Financial Assistance Solutions businesses. Key services of the team are Data Reporting Solutions, Workforce Planning, Projects & Strategy and Change Management.
The Direct Channel Change Management team are responsible for ensure changed is effectively embedded into the Direct Channel business units. The team support end to end change management on Direct Channel projects
Do work that matters
Reporting to the Change Manager, you will support a change team in understanding and managing the people impacts of the implementation of a project. You will also be responsible for supporting change projects and change BAU activities including engaging specialist resources to execute the delivery of communications and training.
More specifically you will
- Assess the impact of the change on the business and other areas of the bank and define how these impacts will be managed
- Support the development and delivery of effective change plans to support the achievement of change outcomes
- Support the project with change management methodology, tools and practices to identify and mitigate people related risks and achieve the targeted benefits
- Develop and support the communication of information through a various mechanisms in a manner that engages the audience, builds awareness and helps them understand, reinforce and retain the messages
- Identify training needs and support the design and delivery of appropriate learning interventions to support the achievement of benefits
- Consult, engage and partner with key stakeholders in scoping, preparing, managing and reinforcing change across Direct Channels
- Facilitate meetings and working groups with a view of delivering change initiatives end-to-end (as required)
- Manage and monitor issues and risks related to the implementation of changes
We want to hear from exceptional change managers with:
- Related business experience, which may include experience working on contact centre projects, project administrator or change administrator
- Understanding of change management methodology and the value of change management within a project
- A track record of contributing to change management deliverables
- Knowledge and understanding of the various impacts of change and business drivers
- Experience using Change Management tools and deliverables, which may include facilitating, creating presentation packs and presenting information to senior stakeholders,
- Organisational skills, with a demonstrated ability to achieve deadlines and prioritise effectively
- Experience in business analysis, data gathering and stakeholder impact will be an added advantage
- Project /Change Management Certification / Qualifications (desirable)
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 05/04/2020