Cyber Governance Manager
As the Privileged Access Governance Manager, you will have a significant impact and influence in driving organisational change and enhancing our security posture. Key outcomes of the role are to:
- ensure our Privileged Access Management Standards and guidelines are continuously evolving to take into account new and emerging cyber security risks, new technologies and global cyber regulatory trends to enable us to securely meet the requirements of the clients who we provide services to and our regulators
- implement efficient and effective processes to ensure we meet our Privileged Access Management Standards
- report on the effectiveness of our controls and the associated risk profile by working with all teams across the Technology Division to adopt our privileged access security platform
- identify new and emerging privileged access risks and address them through the development of new standards, guidelines and processes.
As part of this role you will interact with and manage the requirements of our technical specialists and senior management.
We want to hear from you if you have:
- experience with maintaining and authoring policy, standard and guidance documentation
- knowledge of and experience working with Cyber Security Frameworks (ISO 27001, NIST CSF, COBIT 5)
- at least 5 years' experience in cyber security, risk, technology operations or audit.
To join this dynamic and highly innovative team, apply now or contact Nathan.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at http://www.macquarie.com/careers
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available. Our Technology Returner program is an opportunity for you to re-integrate yourself into the workforce following an extended professional career break. Find out more and apply at https://www.macquarie.com/au/about/careers/jobs/returner-program Advertised:
04 Jul 2019 AUS Eastern Standard Time Applications close: