Director of Devices, Mobility & Desktop Services
In this Director level role, you will lead a global team of technical specialists working closely with a diverse range of business teams across the Macquarie group. You will be responsible for collaborating with stakeholders, championing a culture of customer obsession, delivering strategic roadmaps, driving adoption of services and delivering on business and technology objectives.
The services delivered by this team include the new global Virtual Desktop Infrastructure platform, Desktop Services (including Windows 10), Application Services, Mobility Services, end point security and Devices. As such, this is an exciting portfolio which impacts every staff member every day.
We need a true people leader to work with technology and business leaders across all areas of the Macquarie organisation to drive and manage the implementation of the Devices Strategy. You will need to bring the following experience and skillset:
Ideally your background will include:
- strong technical background and ability to work directly with technical specialists
- exceptional understanding of business drivers and experience dealing with senior business stakeholders
- proven track record of delivering technology change and / or delivery programs
- proven track record of delivering automation, self-service & self-healing initiatives
- experience leading agile delivery teams
- commercial & pragmatic mindset
- strong written and verbal skills and the ability to present to stakeholders at all levels
- broad IT Risk management experience including but not limited to Operations, Security, Resilience, and Regulatory Compliance
- experience managing critical vendors.
- experience in leading a workplace technology global team and driving a customer obsession culture
- strong stakeholder and vendor management skills
- proven ability to deliver strategic technology projects
- experience in leading a globally distributed, multi-discipline team.
This is a great opportunity to become part of an innovative and leading-edge team in a very exciting and evolving industry. If you're ready for the challenge, we look forward to hearing from you.
If this role sounds like the right opportunity to further your career, please apply via the link.
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available. Advertised:
01 May 2019 AUS Eastern Standard Time Applications close:
31 Dec 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time