Enterprise Sales - Fixed Income and Currencies Electronic Trading, Account Manager - Sydney
The world's FIC leaders have always turned to Bloomberg first for transparent data, powerful analytics and flawless execution. Our leading platform helps you discover value and make fixed income trades with total confidence.
As part of the FIC Electronic Trading Solutions team, you will sell our suite of E-Trading products to buy-side clients covering Fixed Income and FX asset classes across Australia & New Zealand.
To be successful in the role, you will need strong knowledge and experience in FIC markets at either an Electronic trading vendor or bank and should also have a strong understanding of financial markets and the trading process, including STP and OMS connectivity. We'll trust you to:
You will need to have:
- Manage and grow our client base by building a pipeline of clients through prospecting, relationship management, referrals and cross-selling
- Build an in-depth understanding around our clients' workflow, to directly impact sales and/or to anticipate our clients' future needs
- Perform on-site meetings with clients and prospects to present unique Bloomberg solutions
- Possess strong communication and presentation skills to build phenomenal relationships with clients, including senior level professionals
- Understand the current regulatory landscape our clients challenges around it
- Possess project management skills to coordinate product initiatives regionally, including but not limited to taking on product advocacy, to provide feedback to Bloomberg's Business Managers and Product Development teams on user demand and evolving market practices to drive product improvements
- Employ best use of our flat corporate structure to network across various departments; calling on specific expertise and promote collaboration to deliver solutions to our clients
- Be resourceful, possess problem solving skills and have a strong "can do" attitude
- Sales experience with an established track record of both business development and account management
- Experience and knowledge of Fixed Income markets is a MUST
- Understanding of Electronic Trading, Execution Management Systems and FIX Connectivity
- Familiarity of Sales-to-Trader and/or Portfolio Manager-to-Central Dealing workflows
- Project Management skills
Does this sound like you? Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/product/fixed-income-trading/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
As Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer, please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.