- Working Holiday visas welcome - spend a summer in Australia and support our Audit teams on a six-month contract
- Flexible work arrangements - work in a way that suits you best
- Exclusive leisure travel discounts - access corporate rates for hotels and insurance
Did you know 80% of the world's businesses are privately owned? If you're interested in working with them and grow your network, read on... What will your typical day look like?
Joining our truly unique and client centric team, you will have the responsibility to perform work related to the delivery of audits and advisory services to a variety of clients in many industries in the Sydney market, gaining insight into how these businesses are run! As an Audit Analyst in A&A Private Market team, you will work closely with our Managers and Partners and use your analytical skills and eye for detail to ensure accuracy of information in financial reports is in compliance with statutory requirements. About the team
Welcome to A&A Private Markets team. We're all about forming authentic relationships with Australia's largest private entities to grow, manage and protect their businesses. Our A&A Private Market Audit team offers specialist solutions that empower clients with a crystal-clear understanding of their financial position. We don't just understand our clients' businesses and industries, we excavate major opportunities and identify risks beyond traditional audit functions! Enough about us, let's talk about you.
As an Experienced Analyst you will have:
- 3-5 years external audit experience ideally from either a Big 4 or mid-tier professional services firm
- Completed your CA qualification or equivalent or be close to completion
- A client centric approach to your work with a keenness to understand your clients business
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and you will be a team player
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated. Next Steps
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
If you've got any questions or wish to have a confidential conversation about this role, contact Apolonia Mendel from the Talent Acquisition team. We'd love to hear from you! By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.