Information Security Manager
You will work directly with key stakeholders in the business and technology teams to continually identify and refine our Information Security governance framework in response to a changing threat landscape. You'll also manage the translation of governance requirements into actionable outcomes for the business and be responsible for supporting the identification, management and mitigation of information security risks associated with third party providers (suppliers, vendors, white label partners, open banking partners, etc.) whilst carrying out the necessary risk activities. Y our key accountabilities will span across :
- work collaboratively with Business and Technology stakeholders to identify new and emerging threats facing the Banking & Financial Services business, analyse the potential risk exposure and identify any potential gaps in our current governance and control framework for remediation
- partner with key technology stakeholders to identify opportunities to leverage and/or augment centrally provided security governance and control frameworks
- coordinate periodic security governance requirements including senior management reporting, information security strategy refresh cycle, security control framework revisions, etc.
Third Party Management
- assess the information security posture of potential and existing third-party partners and the subsequent risks
- develop, influence and implement pragmatic risk mitigations to minimise residual security risks associated with third party partners
- provide subject matter expertise on security risks to Vendor Managers and the Vendor Management Office
- operationalise the process for reviewing vendor supplied independent assurance documentation and support vendor managers to understand and minimise residual risk exposures
- operationalise processes for monitoring and review of security risk monitoring via platforms such as SecurityScorecard, Google Alerts and external information feeds
- maintain strong relationships with internal clients and teams, including Macquarie Group Security
Experience, Education and Licenses
Y ou'll need to bring the following skills and knowledge:
- direct information security, operational or technology risk, or compliance experience
- process or control design experience
- experience working in or with large operations teams with high transaction volumes and complex IT systems
- strong tertiary qualifications in Computer Science, Risk, Compliance, Commerce or a similar discipline
- a professional qualification in Information Security will be considered favourably
- the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team of specialists
- an enthusiastic, self-motivated and proactive person
- a high degree of commercial acumen
- the ability to effectively prioritise, manage deadlines and understand new ideas and concepts quickly
- strong relationship building and maintenance skills, ability to gain buy-in, trust and understanding, to influence and negotiate, be highly visible and to provide transparency of process to clients and team
- reputation for adherence to standards, policies and all regulatory requirements
- the ability to use discretion and maintain confidentiality on sensitive staff matters
- strong technical, analytical and (written and verbal) communication skills
- ability to produce high quality deliverables for different audiences.
To join this dynamic and highly innovative team, apply now or contact Nathan.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at http://www.macquarie.com/careers
Banking and Financial Services Group comprises Macquarie's retail banking and financial services businesses, providing a diverse range of personal banking, wealth management and business banking products and services to retail customers, advisers, brokers and business clients.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available. Our Technology Returner program is an opportunity for you to re-integrate yourself into the workforce following an extended professional career break. Find out more and apply at https://www.macquarie.com/au/about/careers/jobs/returner-program . Advertised:
09 Jul 2019 AUS Eastern Standard Time Applications close: