Integration Engineer | Platform Engineering
Why Platform Engineering?
In Deloitte Platform Engineering, we are committed to changing the way that businesses leverage technology, solving the world's wickedest technology challenges! Our team are specialists in integration and enable digital transformation by connecting the core systems at the heart of organisations to ... anything. We build modern technology solutions that run on-premises, in the cloud, or a hybrid of both. Our Team
We look for a rare breed of person, whom we affectionately call a Unicorn. Technically excellent. Wholeheartedly passionate. Aspirational. People who believe in themselves, are willing to think and work differently, and ultimately thrive on winning as a Champion Team.
Our Azure Integration Team in Sydney is continually growing and we are looking for Software Developers with a keen interest in pursuing a specialist cloud integration path! Your skill profile will ultimately include:
- Over 3 years' experience in .NET development;
- Highly proficient in the Microsoft Enterprise Suite - C#, .NET, and Visual Studio;
- Agile and DevOps experience;
- Delivery of client solutions using cloud integration technologies;
- Experience with Microsoft Azure will be highly regarded - App Service, Service Fabric, Logic Apps, Service Bus, API Management, IoT suite;
- Previous consulting or client-facing roles;
- Ability to work autonomously in allocated projects and manage your time effectively;
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills;
- Comfort working in a flexible and dynamic environment;
- Microsoft certifications will be highly regarded.
If all we have mentioned above has added a bit of sparkle to your day, then we can't wait to show you what is possible at Deloitte!
The future is exciting and we are growing at a rapid pace!! If you have any questions, or to further understand your career possibilities with Deloitte, contact Danica Ahlhaus (our Unicorn Whisperer) on 07 3308 7105.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent & exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu is the DTTL member firm in Australia ("Deloitte Australia"). "Deloitte" is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select clients.
Requisition code: AUEXP173723