Operations Excellence Lead
Group Operations performs most of the Bank's support and fulfilment functions and is one of three key Enterprise Services business areas responsible for the Running of services. We have more than 4,000 employees working across Australia, New Zealand and Asia. Your Impact:
Your role will be to lead the enhancement of Operational Excellence practices across Group Operations Utilities.
You will be part of a dynamic and exciting team focused on building out a new capability for Group Operations and CBA Group. You will help turn an idea into reality and transform a business into an exciting global leading practice leveraging smart machines and emerging digital and robotics technologies. Core Responsibilities:
What will help you succeed?
- Own and lead the upskilling and management of operational capability and represent Group Operations with a focus on achieving set results/goals established in line with our Mission.
- Lead execution against Operational Capability schedule within a cross-functional Group Operations teams.
- Prioritise and lead a complex portfolio of operational capability/continuous improvement initiatives, including linkages to other Group projects.
- Define clear accountabilities and collaborate as one team to manage key business stakeholders including project delivery teams, external partners, vendors and third party suppliers.
- Lead and inspire a team of performance coaches including development planning support, coaching and leadership, towards an inclusive and high performance team.
- Identify and managing risks including appropriate steps to ensure effective risk control and mitigation.
- Extensive experience implementing management operating systems.
- Participation in successful productivity capacity release initiatives as a management consultant or similar in house consulting function.
- Successfully implemented behavioural change initiatives.
- Consulting, facilitation and influencing skills to articulate complex concepts to gain endorsement.
- Strong communication (verbal/written) skills and strong interpersonal skills to manage diverse stakeholders
- Experience in Lean Six Sigma.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 07/02/2020