Product Development Manager
Get set for your next great career move.
How will I help?
- Based in Sydney Barangaroo
- Be part of Westpac's Business Division
The BT Platforms team are looking for a product development professional that can drive product development initiatives across its Panorama, Asgard and BT Wrap platforms. The successful candidate will display product ownership skills, a delivery focus and preferably experience in delivering initiatives in an Agile environment. This role will be required to work with Agile delivery teams to support the development of high-value, high-quality product features, enabling the division to achieve its planned business outcomes.
The Product Development Manager will work closely with the Senior Product Development Manager and/or National Manager and other stakeholders within the Platforms business and wider BT Financial Group. When required to act in a Product Owner capacity, they will be responsible for their teams' delivery against desirability, feasibility and viability criteria and ensuring that features delivered align with the overall product strategy. What's in it for me?
You will build your profile internally and externally with stakeholders and be part of the future of a business that has been around for 200 years and whose vision is becoming one of the world's great service companies.
You'll play an important and significant part in the future of a business that has been around for 200 years. Our vision is to become one of the world's great service companies. So, we'll back you in the development of your career, with internal career prospects and flexible working. You'll also be backed by a fantastic team of people in a can-do, supportive structure. What do I need?
What is it like to work there?
- Business and/or technology tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience (required)
- Product Owner (advantage)
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
- Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO)
- Scaled Agile (advantage)
- SAFe Product Manager/Product Owner (SPMPO)
- 3 years' experience in the financial services or comparable industry
- 3 years' experience working in a large and complex organisation and working with senior stakeholders and understanding their viewpoints
- 1 years' experience in an Agile environment, working as a Product Owner
As well as good pay and a great culture, joining the Westpac family means you'll get some of the best banking, wealth and insurance benefits in the market. We back our employees by helping them work towards industry-recognised qualifications, using online learning, training modules and career planning tools for you to grow with us. We'll even pay you to do volunteer or community work. As an equal opportunity employer, we're proud to have created a culture and work environment that values diversity and flexibility - and champions inclusion. How do I Apply?
Start here. Just click on the APPLY