Process Re-engineering Lead 12 Month Fixed Term Contract/Secondment
- We work with market leading business delivery methodologies
- We are a high integrity, customer focused business
- We are passionate about delivering, consistent, excellent outcomes
You will take the lead in identifying and prioritising opportunities across various Group Operations utilities to increase productivity, decrease risks, eliminate rework, and improve end-to-end customer and colleague experience.
The successful individual will lead a multi-skilled project team using standard process design methodologies (e.g. DMAIC, Lean etc.) through all aspects of the project including the stakeholder, change, and project management activities.
Day to day you will be comfortable in rigorously challenging process, people, and technology designs to ensure we deliver a high level of customer service with effective risk management and compliance. Your Team
The Re-engineering and Capability Team leads the design, execution of strategic projects for Group Operations, with the objective of re-engineering processes to deliver a world-class experience for our customers and operations colleagues.
The team employs a large toolkit of skills and experience from many industries to partner with business stakeholders to co-create end-to-end process, people, and technology future state solutions. Your business
CommBank is recognised as leading the industry in IT and operations with its world-class platforms and processes, agile IT infrastructure, and innovation in everything from payments to internet banking and mobile apps.
We promote, implement, support and ensure market leading technology platforms optimise our customer's experience. Your experience
- Demonstrated track record of successfully leading process re-engineering / business optimisation initiatives (at least 5 years of experience as a LSS Green / Black Belt)
- Demonstrated ability to understand, document, and analyse a process
- Advanced problem solving and quantitative analysis, including operations and project cost/benefit metrics
- Consulting, facilitation and influencing skills to articulate complex concepts to gain endorsement
- Understanding of Agile methodology driven delivery of programs would be an added advantage
If this Process Re-engineering Lead
role is of interest, you would like more information or a fully confidential discussion on opportunities with CBA, please do apply now.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 20/01/2020