Senior Change Manager
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Australia
- 15 Oct 18
Senior Change Manager
Multiple opportunities for Senior Change Managers to join an exciting digital program in Financial Services.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an employer of choice across a cultural change within a large technology program in Infrastructure and Security. The Senior Change Manager will have experience working across cultural change projects dealing with a broad audience and group of people across technology and the business. The role will be based between Kogarah & CBD locations.
This is an ASAP start and the successful candidate must be a self-starter comfortable working in fast paced agile environments.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITY:
- End to end Change management including stategy, analysis and implementation
- Working autonomously across multiple streams of work to ensure the change is delivered in line with the project pipeline
- Effectively manage senior stakeholders and influence them towards the right outcomes so that change is aligned with the project
- Work collaboratively with the functional teams to develop change strategies, plans and training collateral
- Develop and implement the communication plan enabling stakeholder engagement at all required levels
To be successful in this role you will have relevant Change qualifications and considerable Change experience.
You will also have;
- 5+ years of experience within change management supporting large scale transformation projects
- Proven in depth change management experience using a variety of change management methodologies
- Demonstrated experience in end to end change with significant organisational impact
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment, navigating through ambiguity and evolve the change solution with flexibility and agility
- Excellent interpersonal skills to establish good working relationships and build credibility quickly
WHAT'S ON OFFER?
This is a opportunity to work on all aspects of change in a fast paced environment within a leading Financial Services organisation.
If these sound like positions of interest to you and you feel you meet the criteria we want to hear from you! Please submit your resume for consideration today.
For a confidential discussion on this role please contact Eloise Seidelin at Morgan McKinley on 02 8986 3119.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.