Senior Manager, Financial Services Advisory - Sydney/Melbourne
- Work with iconic government and industry clients
- Join an award-winning organisation recognised for its D&I initiatives
- Be part of a high-performing, supportive culture
https://www.ey.com/au/transformativeage The opportunity
We are looking for a Senior Manager within the FS Finance Advisory team in our Sydney office. This role is offered on a flexible full time basis. Your key responsibilities
Skills and attributes for success
- To develop strategic business partnerships both within a portfolio of clients and targeting of clients, by coordinating the Ernst & Young resources to develop, manage and implement projects
- To provide leadership that will build staff capability and ensure quality outcomes are achieved, along with business growth
- A Senior Manager assists our clients to better align their organisations financial operating infrastructures with their strategies supporting an organisation CFO on his or her highest priorities and emerging challenges
- Advises executives on how to improve the business in operational improvement, profitability management, finance process optimisation, technology transformation and business integration
- Sales - opportunity management, account & relationship management
Ideally, you'll also have
- Ten years work experience with an established and reputable company within a similar field
- Significant consulting experience within a top tier professional services firm
- Deep financial services sector expertise, be a thought leader in the sector
- Clear track record in leading project teams in end to end programs of work
- Dynamic personality and the intrinsic motivation to build outstanding relationships
- Proven specialist expertise relevant to the role
Who are FSO?
- Experience of International Financial Reporting Standards ( IFRS 17)
- A degree in business, finance, accounting, computer science, engineering, or a related field; MBA or MS degree preferred
- Experience working in Banking, Capital Markets, Wealth/Asset Management or Insurance and knowledge of Australian or Global financial institutions, their challenges and business
- Interest in assisting clients transform their finance organisations
EY are the only professional services organisation offering a separate team dedicated exclusively to the financial services market. Join the Financial Services Organisation (FSO) and you will work with multi-disciplinary teams from around the world to deliver a global perspective to a range of high profile companies. We provide a highly integrated team, combining the knowledge from across our service lines to provide advice and guidance to key industry groups including wealth and asset management, banking, capital markets and insurance.
Apply and see where a career with FSO Advisory can take you! What working at EY offers
Our Total Rewards package includes:
Who we are
- formal or informal flexible working options e.g. remote working, flexible start and finish times - https://www.ey.com/au/eyflexibility
- career and learning development e.g. EY badges ( https://www.ey.com/gl/eybadges ), career mentoring
- an extensive range of wellbeing and benefit offerings e.g. Salary packaging, parental leave and support, health checks
EY is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer ( https://www.ey.com/au/eydiversityInclusion ) offering a vast range of internal networks including Ability EY, our disability network, Unity, our LGBTI network and our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander network enabling us all to embrace and value the diverse society we live within. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 1800 017 666.
Make your mark. Apply Now!
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider.
© 2019 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation .