Senior Manager Portfolio Risk & Governance
Do work that matters
Risk Management ensures the Group has appropriate strategies and frameworks in place to assess, manage and report on credit, market, operational, compliance and insurance risks. See yourself in our team
The Enterprise Services (ES)* Operational Risk & Compliance Team (Line 2) provides independent assurance and advice on Operational Risk and Compliance for ES. *Enterprise Services delivers the Group's information technology and banking operations functions.
As Senior Manager, Portfolio Risk & Governance you will work directly with the COO, Enterprise Services Risk (ES Risk) and the ES Risk COO team.
You will drive ES Risk cross-team analysis reporting, governance, portfolio management and delivery. In any given week you will be responsible for:
We're interested in hearing from people who have:
- Regular Reporting (Group, ES Risk): Support the ES Risk and Group Operational Risk and Compliance functions with the preparation of reports and inputs for the relevant Operational Risk Management and Compliance Committees, and team meetings.
- Analytics: Perform meaningful and insightful analysis of ES controls, risks, issues and incidents. Develop and manage metrics, develop Tableau graphics and model trends and forecasts across Line 1 systems and processes to support Line 2 reviews. Manage risk systems and other systems analysis, data quality and sourcing. Provide content in a language which is concise and easy for the audience to read.
- Logistics: Plan and manage the reporting timetable and coordinate sourcing of information to ensure reports are compiled and distributed in a timely manner. Track and close action items on behalf of the CRO and COO.
- Portfolio: support the COO, GM teams and Head of Change Risk to develop insights and assess ES Risk integrated coverage over Enterprise Services plan, build and run activities, including analysis of projects.
- Governance: support the COO and Head of Delivery with any Group or team attestation requests, policies and standards adherence. Manage risk profile requirements. Assist with ORMF assessments, where required.
At CommBank, we're committed to innovation. Which is why we're excited to be opening a new office at South Eveleigh. Around 10,000 of our employees will be based there, and this position will be relocating as part of the initial move, in the second part of the move in mid-2020. CommBank's South Eveleigh campus will be 93,000sqm split over two buildings boasting state of the art technology. It's an exciting move for us, and we're glad you might be part of it.
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Reporting, Analysis and Logistics - prior experience in planning and delivering end to end management of reports, development of trends analysis and forecasts, actions follow-up, and cross-team coordination and support.
- Systems capability, eg Tableau, analytics, knowledge of risk systems and other systems data mining capability, excel, PowerPoint, SAS.
- Governance and projects experience.
- Corporate knowledge - understanding of risks and controls in a financial services environment.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 16/04/2020