Senior Manager Regulatory Compliance
- $160,000 - 180,000
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Black Swan Group
- 07 Nov 18
Our client is looking to employ a senior compliance manager within regulatory compliance within Commercial Banking.
Our client is one of the largest international banks, with exposure to all areas of banking here in Australia.
With fantastic offices located in the CBD, this opportunity provides flexible working, suitable for a senior compliance manager with Commercial Banking experience.
- Liaise with senior stakeholders across the business providing advice and guidance on all regulatory related matters.
- Implement, review and improve regulatory compliance frameworks for Commercial Banking
- Liaise with various functions across the region to discuss and ensure risk strategies are consistent.
- Lead and execute programmes that address and mitigate impacts of regulatory change.
Skills and experience
- Commercial Banking experience
- Proven experience of regulatory compliance within Banking
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Financial Services experience an absolute must.