Senior Manager Transfer Pricing Strategy
See yourself in our team
Group Treasury Finance provides management accounting and product control support for Group Treasury Front Office operations, including Portfolio Management (Asset & Liability Management [ALM] Liquidity Investment Portfolio), Group Funding & Liquidity and Capital & Regulatory Strategy. It also provides daily and monthly accounting and performance management and planning for front office desks, the Treasury leadership team and Group Finance.
As part of GT Finance, the Transfer Pricing Finance and Liquidity Reporting team is responsible for the:
Do work that matters
- Implementation and management of the Group's funds transfer pricing process for our internal customers and collaborating with our business partners to implement changes;
- Financial reporting for the transfer pricing results;
- Management reporting of key Liquidity metrics on a daily, monthly and quarterly basis.
You will be expected to perform the following tasks in a manner consistent with CBA's Values and People Capabilities.
We're interested in hearing from people who
- Playing an integral role in the development of the transfer pricing and liquidity reporting policy & methodology by providing valuable advice and feedback and working closely with the Policy teams
- Management of a robust control environment, including:
- Perform regular reviews and design and implement tactical/strategic solutions
- Liaise with and be first point of contact for internal and external audit; and
- Contribute to timely closure of RiS issues
- Perform regular deep dive reviews to gain insights into various business models and the accuracy of transfer pricing and liquidity policy application;
- Ensure an adequate review process to daily/monthly/quarterly liquidity reporting processes and controls effectiveness
- Ensure active management and prioritisation of the pipeline of system defects and change requests. Develop and maintain the Transfer Pricing Finance testing framework
- Playing a role in developing transfer pricing educational material for customers
- Provision of monthly transfer pricing results reporting, giving insights around underlying drivers
- Act as Liquidity Risk SME and provide advice and guidance to team members
- Acting as a role model by consistently displaying behaviour that encourages collaborative and productive working relationships and a strong performance culture
- Proactively supporting the Group Treasury Finance management team and the People and Culture action plans
- Recognized professional accounting qualification (e.g. CA/CPA/CFA)
- A deep understanding of banking products, balance sheet management and treasury/finance systems with experience gained from ideally more than 5yrs in a Treasury, Risk or Finance role within a commercial banking environment
- Significant background and technical accounting experience with transfer pricing, liquidity reporting and market risk concepts.
- Commercial awareness and advanced business partnering abilities.
- Strong ability to analyze & solve complex problems involving transactions spanning multiple Business Units. Ability to form sound working relationships and influence people.
- Effective communication & advanced interpersonal skills to meet customer, function and Group needs;
- Familiarity with Murex, PeopleSoft, GTRS, Essbase preferred and strong Excel & Database query skills
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 16/04/2020