Senior Security Incident Handler
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category
Products and Technology Job Details Salesforce -
the leader in enterprise cloud computing and #1 place to work according to Fortune Magazine - is seeking a Computer Security Incident Response Senior Incident Handler to work in our collaborative, passionate and global CSIRT.
Every day our team deals with some of the most interesting challenges in Information Security. We seek to provide a place which is safe to learn and grow, giving you a chance to do the best work of your career. You'll be surrounded by amazing colleagues, given the tools and flexibility you need to succeed, and be constantly reinvested into. Some of the challenges you'll be given the opportunity to invest into are:
Some of the things we feel we offer:
- Providing direct assistance to our Incident Managers
- Being the technical escalation point for the team for forensic and Incident Response expertise
- Responding to security incidents in a production environment across a diverse range of technical substrates
The skills you'll need to be considered for this role:
- A psychologically safe learning environment where you'll get the opportunity to grow and learn
- A culture which is committed to our Ohana family values
- Flexibility in the place of employment. We're willing to explore remote work for the right candidates - and have set up a culture which enables this.
- A team full of people who desire to collaborate with you to do amazing work
The skills which will help you really stand out:
- The ability to collaborate extensively with others
- 5 or more years of experience within a CSIRT or related technical role
- Demonstrated experience in host based and / or network based forensic techniques
- Demonstrated expertise in scripting with at least python (prior public work is highly encouraged)
- Strong communications skills, verbal and written
- Experience in using devices and applications such as network and host-based intrusion detection systems, web application firewalls, database security monitoring systems, firewalls/routers/switches, proxy servers, antivirus systems, file integrity monitoring tools, and operating system logs.
- Malware reverse engineering, including static and dynamic analysis
- OOP experience, with a public github repository
- Relevant information security qualifications including SANS GCIA, SANS GCFA, SANS GNFA, SANS GREM, SpectreOps Adversary Tactics
- Degree level qualification in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Prior experience in a 24x7x365 operations environment
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form. Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.