Senior Solution Engineer - Retail and Consumer Goods
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category
Sales Job Details Lead Solution Engineer - Retail and Consumer Goods
Location: Sydney preference
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced solutions consultant to work with our top tier FMCG customers in creating transformational customer engagement roadmaps leveraging Salesforce. The successful applicant will have a track record of working with Retail and Consumer Goods organisations in driving business outcomes through technology solutions, with experience in engaging at the C-level with Business and Technology stakeholders. Specific Responsibilities:
- Provide thought leadership in how large enterprise organisations can drive customer success through digital transformation for the Retail and Consumer Goods industries.
- Ability to uncover the challenges and issues a business is facing by running successful and targeted discovery sessions and workshops.
- Be an innovator who can create new solutions using out-of-the-box thinking.
- Engage with business users to create solution presentations, demonstrations and prototypes.
- Create roadmaps that clearly articulate how business and technology stakeholders can implement and adopt solutions to move from current to future state.
- The ability to confidently present and concisely articulate the business value of Salesforce applications and platform to managers and executives of all levels.
- Deliver functional and technical responses to RFPs/RFIs.
- Work as a team player by orchestrating members of solution teams to create effective customer engagements and through knowledge sharing and collaboration across teams.
- Demonstrate a conceptual knowledge of how to integrate cloud applications to existing business applications and technology.
- Manage multiple customer engagements concurrently.
- Be self-motivated, flexible, and take initiative.
- At least 8 years experience in the IT Industry, with experience in either pre-sales or implementation of customer engagement solutions, supporting the sales cycle in selling CRM or high value business solutions.
- Business Analysis and Business case/ROI construction.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with a focus on needs analysis, positioning, business justification, and closing techniques.
- Superior presentation and demonstration skills.
- Experience in complex solution selling to Enterprise customers within the Retail and/or Consumer Goods industry.
- Solution Architecture skills
- A broad understanding of and ability to articulate the benefits of Cloud Computing, Sales, Service & Support, Marketing, Commerce, Integration and Mobile solutions for the Retail & Consumer Goods industry.
*LI-Y Accommodations -
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form. Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.