Service Desk Specialist, AVP
Purpose of the role: Diagnoses and resolve technical hardware and software issues
- Research questions using available information resources
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Systems Software knowledge
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively with multiple levels of management and employees in a fast paced environment.
- Follow standard help desk procedures
- Log all help desk interactions
- Administer help desk software
- Redirect problems to correct resource
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions
- Prepare activity reports
- Inform management of recurring problems
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates
- Provides department training to fellow team members.
Education and Experience
- Four year degree preferred
- working knowledge of fundamental operations of relevant software, hardware and other equipment
- knowledge and experience of customer service practices
- related experience and training in troubleshooting and providing help desk support
- Windows 7 and 10 operating systems
- MS Office
- Mobile computing
- oral and written communication skills
- learning skills
- customer service orientation
- problem analysis
- team interaction
- planning and organizing
- attention to detail
- stress tolerance