Working for global media brand, part of a fast paced innovative talent team, strong EVP and flexible working.Your new company
Global Media brand with offices all over the world, is seeking a new addition to their growing Talent Acquisition team to support then in all candidate attraction strategies. Sydney based with a great culture and appreciation of the internal recruitment function.
Your new role
Working as part of a wide Talent Acquisition team, and supporting a number of leaders and creative CEOs, you will play a pivotal part of the wider talent strategy and focus on the strategic sourcing for a variety of roles.
- You will focus on talent attraction strategies, posting and advertising roles on linkedin and other media platforms.
- You will screen and interview candidates whilst working in partnership with the talent partners and hiring managers.
- You will also strategic pipeline and spend time in market mapping and talent pooling the best future and current talent for the variety of roles and no in the the future.
- You will potential head hunt and spend time networking as you become more experience. You will coordinate reference checks and compliance needed for offers and onboarding You will manage candidates and ensure they have the best candidate experience even if they are unsuccessful in a role
- You will support and update candidates
- Organising interviews virtually and in person for relevant talent partners and hiring managers
- Manage the ATS and ensure all roles and applications are management efficiently
- Linkedin license sourcing and utilising other recruitment tools
- You will spend time market mapping and areas could include: Marketing, Sales, Digital, CRM, Advertising, technology, Research and corporate roles in finance, legal, business support etc.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will have six to 12 months experience as a Talent Resourcer, Resourcer, Candidate Manager or Recruitment Coordinator who is keen to develop further.
- You will have experience o sourcing roles and speaking with candidates and hiring managers You will be proficient in using Linkedin and linkedin license sourcing
- You will enjoy building relationships internally with hiring managers as well as externally with candidates and future talent
- You will be commercially minded and understand the strategic value of long term talent management
- You will have good attention to detail and systems skills Industry experience in Media or Digital would be highly desirable but not essential.
What you'll get in return
You will take on an amazing permanent career opportunity to work for a leading organisation in Australia and globally..You will get exposure to some of the best recruitment practices and strategic sourcing tools on the market. You will have the chance to work with great leaders, be appreciated and have a long term career opportunity to develop further in talent acquisition.
Great flexibility offered - WFH and great central Sydney offices when you are in the office. Strong benefits and well-being initiatives offered too.
Salary is 80 - 85K package depending on the experience.
Start date ASAP and can of course accommodate a four week notice period.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email your CV to Kat.McCarthy@hays.com.au and Clodagh.Mcgurk@hays.com.au LHS 297508