Third Party Risk Analyst
Do Work That Matters:
This role is within Colonial First State (CFS) and sits within the CFS Operations Division. CFS Operations is the largest division in CFS with over 500 staff and is responsible for looking after the day to day interactions we have with our clients - advisers, investors and employers. This division is made up of the following key areas;
See Yourself in Our Team:
- Contact Centre
- Investor Services
- Employer Services
- Insurance Services
- Wrap Operations
- Operational Risk
- Operational Excellence
Your team sits within the CFS Operational Risk area which is responsible for the protection of our customers through supervision, monitoring and maintenance of controls which in turn supports CFS Operations in managing risk to customers, business and staff within our risk appetite.
The Third Party Risk (TPR) Team is responsible for the protection of our members through the review & monitoring of AFSL holders and their authorised representatives.
As the Analyst, Third Party Risk you will support CFS Operations' focus on protecting our business from reputational risk and the risks associated with our third party relationships. Key Responsibilities Will Include:
In this role you will be responsible for:
We're Interested in Hearing From People Who Have:
- End-to-end case management of escalated matters raised to the Adviser Review and Monitoring (ARM) Committee and any resulting trend analysis. This includes initial investigation and triage, case file compilation, formulating recommendations, engaging with third parties and internal stakeholders, and the assessment of responses.
- The review of Third Party activity using the Reputational Risk report with analysis focused around gearing FUM allocation, ongoing Adviser Service Fee monitoring, complaints and Dealer Group concentration monitoring.
- The ongoing review and monitoring of Third Parties (TP's) that distribute CFSIL, CFS Wrap and BWAMI products.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis of Third Party activities with recommendations for improvement to strengthen our control environment.
- The development, revision and ongoing maintenance of Standard Operating Procedures.
- Stakeholder engagement - Client Operations, Distribution, and our Third Party relationships.
- Ability to think critically and rationally to ensure the best outcome for members and positive interactions with third parties;
- Strong analytical and investigative skills
- Comfortable interacting with and influencing a wide range of audience, from peers to senior stakeholders.
- The ability to understand and solve complex problems
- Excellent attention to detail and focus on high quality work;
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A strong customer focus
- Exceptional verbal, written and listening skills.
- Strong Excel skills
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 22/01/2020