Treasury Manager - Policy and Frameworks
See yourself in our team
Within Financial Services, Group Treasury contributes broadly to the strategic planning and management of CBA group-wide balance sheet activities, and is responsible to both internal and external customers and stakeholders. Do work that matters
In your new role as Manager - Policy and Frameworks, you will support the Group's financial strength by ensuring the relevant policies and frameworks are not simply compliant, but adding value to the business.
This position will suit candidates coming from a treasury, risk, legal or accounting background who have strong knowledge of the financial services industry, supported by report writing skills and experience partnering with senior stakeholders.
Key duties will include:
We're interested in hearing from people who have
- Developing and maintaining relevant policies and frameworks, setting out prudential requirements in a form that is clear and easy to follow. This includes annual review of the Group's Recovery Plan, Contingent Funding Plan (CFP), Liquidity Management Policy and Standard and the Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process (ICAAP).
- Leading Group Treasury's responses to regulatory reform proposals, including identifying and liaising with relevant stakeholders and subject matter experts across the Group, and presenting the proposals in a simple manner for senior management's sign-off.
- Working with industry peers and the ABA in developing joint regulatory approaches and responses.
- Designing and conducting the annual operational tests of the Group's Recovery Plan and CFP, involving senior management, Group Executives and Board members as required.
- Value-adding activities for businesses, including interpreting the practical implications of prudential regulations, advocating business queries and positions to the regulators, testing and improving business preparations and responses to a financial stress, and assisting with the implementation of new standards.
- Preparing regular and ad hoc papers for Executives and the Board, in relation to the activities above.
- Major banking, Big 4 accounting or legal experience.
- Strong knowledge of the financial services industry, prudential regulations and / or treasury and risk functions.
- Report writing skills, such as drafting policies or Board/management papers.
- The ability to work under tight deadlines and consistently meet objectives.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 10/04/2020