Bring your creativity and passion for customer advocacy and information architecture as a junior to mid-level UI/UX Designer. We are investing in innovative ways to deepen customer satisfaction by delivering a human-centred solution.
You will work with enthusiastic Product Owners and talented Developers to create the future customer experience for our Banking and Financial Services division. You will work within our agile Development team where you will play the critical role of owning facets of the design process and help to embed and drive the visual language throughout our products.
In this role you will need to bring a strong knowledge of user-centred design methodologies and techniques, coupled with an excellent understanding of modern UI conventions and patterns and the ability to work in a fast paced, fluid environment. This position will have a key focus on customer and stakeholder advocacy and you will organise and facilitate workshops to move through sketching, wireframing, prototyping, user flows, and UI design. Tool wise, you will be well versed in using Sketch, InVision and Adobe Suite.
We envisage for you to be successful in this role you will have:
- minimum 3 years' experience in a UX/UI role and a relevant qualification
- a strong portfolio demonstrating your prototyping and user interface visual design skills - from concept to solution
- experience using and documenting pattern libraries and design systems
- learning mindset, following current trends and interested in industry developments
- experience working in agile and lean environments.
We're looking for someone who is friendly, light-hearted and willing to bring their own personality and experience to help influence the future direction of our products. If that's you, please apply through the portal or visit www.macquarie.com/careers to learn more. Advertised:
16 Oct 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time Applications close: