Healthcare Consulting - Senior Consultant to Director - Manama or Riyadh
Do you want to help transform the delivery of healthcare to millions of people?
The EY MENA health team is expanding. We have opportunities for experienced healthcare consultants at all levels from Senior Consultant to Director.
These roles are focused on the healthcare market and based within our Supply Chain & Operations practice. With new markets opening and technology advancing faster than ever, supply chain operations are becoming increasing complex. Our clients rely on effective, sustainable, operational management, and they look to us to facilitate their needs. Working in Supply Chain & Operations, you'll use your analytical knowledge to streamline everything from planning, design and procurement to manufacturing, operations and processes in our Performance Improvement (PI) team. In return, you'll receive all the training you need to solve some of the most complex business issues around.
Operating specifically and most frequently in the healthcare sector, you will help our healthcare clients transform their operations, using new technologies and new approaches to healthcare, to change how patients are treated in hospital and at home. As well as operating in the health sector, you will be a full member of our cross-sector PI team and will have the opportunity to develop your career by working with clients across a wide range of sectors, in addition to healthcare. Your key responsibilities
Your key responsibility is to help our clients improve their operations and, by doing so, to serve patients better. You're likely to spend most of your time directly influencing and engaging our clients, designing their transformation programmes with them and supporting and coaching their staff as they implement change. You will look into identifying and mitigating potential risks, while leveraging opportunities to make our clients' services better. We'll also look to you to improve performance by identifying areas for development within their current processes and practices. You'll be working on complex projects for some of the most well-known clients in healthcare in MENA and potentially, also, across other industries. Skills and attributes for success To qualify for these roles you must have
For roles at Manager level and above you must also have:
- A bachelor's degree in a Healthcare, Engineering, Business, Supply Chain or Logistics discipline
- A record of excellence in providing advisory services focusing on performance improvement in the healthcare sector
- Ability to develop, present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
For roles at Director level you must also have:
- Proven track record of effectively managing healthcare consulting workstreams, projects and/or client engagements
Ideally, you'll also have
- Significant team leadership experience within a healthcare consulting environment
- A significant track record of developing trusted client relationships, shaping solutions for clients, winning client contracts, leading successful engagement delivery and building recurring business relationships
What we look for
- Masters Degree in a related discipline
- Clinical or operational management experience in a healthcare organisation
- Experience and, preferably, a certification in one or more Quality Improvement methodologies (e.g. Six Sigma, Lean, TQM, etc.)
- Familiarity and experience in applying the supply chain SCOR model
- Willingness to travel across the region
We're looking for people who are passionate healthcare consultants, at the top of their game, but who would like to continue to grow their subject matter expertise and help others around them achieve their potential. If you have a passion for assisting healthcare organisations achieve their full potential and working with some of the highest performing teams, this role might very well be for you. What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognised for the value you bring to the business. We also offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a b etter working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality. If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Build your legacy with us. Apply now.