NLP Software Engineer
IHS Global seeks for talented computational linguist for NLP Software Engineer position in R&D team for full-time employment in Minsk office.
- Python (plus ML/DS/AI frameworks: TensorFlow, Theano or Keras)
- Machine Learning for Natural Language Processing tasks
reference to candidates with:
- experience in Linux/Unix advanced use or administration
- skills in Algorithms and Data Structures
- good English (and/or other foreign languages)
- scientific degree (MS or PhD)
- research skills, interest in self-education and solving fuzzy tasks
It is the policy of IHS Markit to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, IHS Markit will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. For candidates in the US, we are a participant in E-Verify (see link below).
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Right to Work
Pay Transparency Policy
Current Colleagues If you are currently a colleague with IHS Markit please apply internally via Workday.