Customer Journey Expert Fraud & Cyber - Human Security
Customer Journey Expert - Fraud and Cybersecurity - Human Security [Belgium, full time] Weredefine banking. What about you?
There has never been a more interesting time to work atING. We're on a journey that's centered around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determinedpeople. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step aheadin life and in business. We're proud of that!
Would you like to work for a bank where honesty, integrityand responsibility are valued? Are sustainability, caring for others andthinking ahead part of your DNA? Do you want to make the difference for ourcustomers thanks to our agile way of working ? (click on link to see the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcB0ZKWAPA0 ).Then read what comes because ING might very well become your future employer. Your role & work environment
As an Associate Customer Journey Expert in Fraud and Cybersecurity awareness(Human Security) team, you will ensure that ING will be the safest bank and aleading player in the area of fraud and cybersecurity. We enable othertribes to provide customer friendly service, by improving employees' andcustomers' behavior against risks of fraud and cybercrime. Your key responsibilities
We look for:
- Work closely together withcolleagues with different expertise in self-steering teams with the aim tocreate even more added value for our internal and external customers
- Acquire a good understanding of the fraudor cybersecurity in the banking environment in order to help others to facerisks of fraud and cybercrime
- Create engaging communications andcampaigns that enhance the right behavior facing fraud and cybercrime
- Help other tribes to understand thefraud and cybercrime risks linked to their responsibilities
- Evaluate our way of working with the aim to continuously improve
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen,
enthusiasm for helping others to besuccessful
and a knack for always beinga step ahead
. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life andembrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are anaturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achievecommon goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to proposecreative solutions to problems.
We offer you
- Driven and customer focused, loving tocollaborate with different people
- Self-starter able to find information in anautonomous way, and convince others
- Communicative, and able to adapt to stakeholdersat different levels
- Analytical minded and solutions oriented
- Structured and organized
- Affinity with communication techniques(experience in coaching or psychology is a plus)
- Fluent in Dutch AND English, French is an asset
- Ready to travel (mostly to The Netherlands) for1 or 2 days a month
- Holding a bachelor or master degree, with 0 to 3 years' working experience and a stronginterest in fraud or cybersecurity
Abrand new position in a bank empowering people to develop their skills, and anexciting challenge for people with an entrepreneur attitude.
Thepossibility to develop your skills thanks to the expertise of our internationalteams, and our knowledge sharing culture.