What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating many opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. Moreover, this is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for a Data Engineer
to join our Artificial Intelligence and analytics Team. About Cognizant Digital Business
We help our customers leverage Artificial Intelligence and analytics in building technology solutions to improve the quality of human life. We are the market leaders in the data and analytic space with 22,000+ information & data management, AI and analytics professional helping more than 650+ customers across the globe to build and run intelligent businesses, using an AI-first, human-centric, platform driven and design thinking approach
More information? Please visit https://be.cognizant.com/sites/cognizant-digital-business/SitePage/285308/cognizant-digital-business-onecdb About role
Responsible for defining the application architecture based on global standards and documenting for future reference. Responsible for discovery work for understanding the business requirements and defining the solution to support the business. Will Define the best practices and enforce the process to maintain them. Responsible for providing technical guidance and direction to the build team when needed. Responsible for reviewing code and provide feedback or scope of improvements to be followed by the team. Should have knowledge on SDLC documentation and should be able to review the documents prepared by team for commercialization. Our ideal candidate (Key Skills & Experience)
What you can expect
- Primary Skills (Must have) - Must have 7+ years of experience
- Thorough knowledge on BI , data warehousing concepts and AWS services (2+ years)
- Strong knowledge on SQA and Database concepts
- Hands-on experience in Shell Scripting and at least one ETL tool/reporting tool (Talend preferred)
- Design thought and knowledge on front end visualization
- Knowledge on SDLC
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Hands-on experience on Agile methodology
- Knowledge on digital platform and technologies - nice to have
- Analytical mind and problem-solving attitude
- Possess great attention to detail while also being flexible to adapt to a dynamic environment and changing priorities.
- Well versed with versioning tools like git, Bitbucket.
- Knowledge on CICD and Dev-ops - nice to have
- Become part of a the 'flag ship' success story
- Mediator: able to guide the team in adopting the architecture vision and software design principles;
- Negotiation: being able to negotiate trade-offs between non-functional requirements
- Being able to act as a mature sparring partner with the Solution Architect.
- Open, 'can do' team spirit
- Environment where you can make your own ideas reality & Drive your own career