MDM Functional Expert
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating many opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. Moreover, this is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for a MDM Functional Expert
to join our AIA Team. About Cognizant Digital Business
AIA or Artificial Intelligence and Analytics practice includes Data platform and engineering capability. This includes Cloud coputing, Data Management and Data Analytics/ BI.
Cognizant's Digital Engineering (CDE) Practice have been formed to support our clients Java based applications requirements. As we are strengthening our Netherlands and European operations, the Digital Practice wants to leverage our thought-leadership capabilities to drive clients to accelerate the pace of their inevitable towards java-based applications and their journey. Cognizant has implemented the strategic global relationships to support our aspirations going forward.
More information? Please visit https://be.cognizant.com/sites/cognizant-digital-business/SitePage/285308/cognizant-digital-business-onecdb About role
MDM functional Expert should have considerable experience in MDM concepts and implementing various MDM projects preferably in Life Sciences space. It will be ideal if the associate has hands on experience in any MDM technology - Informatica MDM, Reltio or EBX. The associate should be aware of various MDM use cases in different business areas. He or she should be equipped with the latest development in the MDM areas and different implementation methodologies opted in the current time. The associate need to be engaged in requirement analysis and interpreting those in technology blocks. He or she will also be engaged in building necessary documents to support the development activity. Our ideal candidate (Key Skills & Experience)
What you can expect
- Primary Skills (Must have) - informatica MDM
- A minimum 7-9 years' experience in Application development
- Knowledge /Experience working in distributed agile (Scrum + DevOps) model;
- Experience using PL/SQL;
- Passionate about in Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI / CD);
- Experience with IT development tools like Bitbucket, Jenkins and Putty;
- Become part of a the 'flag ship' success story
- Mediator: able to guide the team in adopting the architecture vision and software design principles;
- Negotiation: being able to negotiate trade-offs between non-functional requirements
- Being able to act as a mature sparring partner with the Solution Architect.
- Open, 'can do' team spirit
- Environment where you can make your own ideas reality & Drive your own career