MS PowerApps developer
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating many opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. And this is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for MS PowerApps developer
to join our Digital Business Interactive Team. About Cognizant Digital Business Interactive
Cognizant's Digital Business unit helps business develop and execute a digital business strategy aligned to their business objectives, leveraging digital capabilities and market advantages to produce sustainable competitive advantage. We have experts focusing on digital roadmaps and strategy, UX and interactive design as well as creating the back-end platforms to ensure a truly unique experience end-ton-end both for our clients and our clients' clients. We specialize in helping clients create successful new business models when facing existential threats from digital technologies that provide competitors with low entry barriers. We have more than 500 projects with a repeat business ratio of 95% and over 12,000 experts ready to define a multidisciplinary approach that combines key aspects of digital marketing, front-end design, analytics & scalable content management to ensure our clients get a holistic digital solution and experience. About role
We are looking for self-motivated and experienced PowerApps Developer. As a PowerApps developer you work in a team on cool Power Apps projects with leading customers. Together with a team of experts you build and launch the best apps for the customer.
PowerApps is Microsoft's low code no code platform, a platform where developers can quickly and easily build business applications. As a PowerApps Developer, you translate the customer's wishes into a suitable solution. You then build this custom solution in consultation with the customer. You advise the customer what is possible on the PowerApps platform. Roles & Responsibilities:
Primary responsibilities will be designing, prototyping, and supporting of testing, development and refactoring end-to-end applications on ever-changing modern technology platforms in public/hybrid cloud environments. Our ideal candidate
The key skills and experience you will bring to this role include:
- Hands-on experience in developing MS PowerApps experience with Common Data Services (at least 1 model-driven app development)
- Power Automation is huge plus
- Developing Microsoft Flows with REST-APIs, automated emails and SMS
- Using API custom-connectors within PowerApps
- Environment setup for Development, managing & publishing apps
- Interpret and design database models (Data Lake, Common Data Service and SQL Azure)
- Design and Build PowerApps Portals, Administration is huge plus.
- Advanced Portal customization configuring OAuth 2.0 and Flow Authorization
- Experience with Common Data Service(CDS 2.0) is huge plus
- Developing Custom components for PowerApps is also huge plus
- Prior development experience with SharePoint, Dynamics CRM is huge plus.
Other desirable skills include:
Qualifications & Certifications
- some experience with C #, SQL, PowerBI and Azure DevOPS
What you can expect
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Computer, Engineering or equivalent
- Become part of a 'flag ship' success story - We go through enormous growth!
- Learn and share knowledge through our monthly technical guild connect
- Become part of our digital community and contribute towards innovations
- Organization driven by technology - We have a tremendous technology backbone
- Open, 'can do' team spirit
- Environment where you can make your own ideas reality
- Drive your own career