What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating many opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. Moreover, this is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for a Project Manager
to join our Artificial Intelligence and analytics Team. About Cognizant Digital Business
We help our customers leverage Artificial Intelligence and analytics in building technology solutions to improve the quality of human life. We are the market leaders in the data and analytic space with 22,000+ information & data management, AI and analytics professional helping more than 650+ customers across the globe to build and run intelligent businesses, using an AI-first, human-centric, platform driven and design thinking approach
More information? Please visit https://be.cognizant.com/sites/cognizant-digital-business/SitePage/285308/cognizant-digital-business-onecdb About role
As a Senior Full stack Developer, you will get an opportunity to understand the client business requirements and contribute to the design, concentrate on the pure technical solution, learn new technologies, implementation of Web development, and working in agile environment.
You will become an active member of the DevOps team that works closely with other disciplines/roles. You are T-shaped professional and responsible for the whole life cycle (i.e. development, operations) of in-house or packaged applications according to development/test standards and corporate architecture policies including security and data privacy guidelines. Our ideal candidate (Key Skills & Experience)
What you can expect
- Primary Skills (Must have) - Java/J2EE, Spring and Spring boot, Angular JS and NPM
- A minimum 9 years' experience in Application development
- Knowledge /Experience working in distributed agile (Scrum + DevOps) model;
- Experience using Linux (Knowledge of basic commands is enough);
- Passionate about in Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI / CD);
- Experience with IT development tools like Bitbucket, Jenkins, Sonarqube, HP Fortify, Nexus, XL Deploy and Putty;
- Experience working with REST and SOAP web services
- Become part of a the 'flag ship' success story
- Mediator: able to guide the team in adopting the architecture vision and software design principles;
- Negotiation: being able to negotiate trade-offs between non-functional requirements
- Being able to act as a mature sparring partner with the Solution Architect.
- Open, 'can do' team spirit
- Environment where you can make your own ideas reality & Drive your own career