Service Level manager
ITIL Manager - Service Level Management Full time contract, Brussels
Your role & work environment As an (associate) ITIL manager, you enable the engineers and actively reshape the IT organization to become more effective, more efficient, and more productive.
You are part of the support organization within ITS. You are not part of a squad, but operate across squads, within a specific domain, or within a central team of people with a common role, operating across domains.
The ITIL manager reports to the chapter lead for Support Functions.
Your key responsibilities
- As ITIL Manager - Service Level management
- Responsible for the development, realization, and monitoring of one or multiple Service Level Agreements
- Report attainment and potential exposures, related to Service Level Performance, in a timely manner.
- Help to ensure quality of service and initiate service improvement processes in case of bad quality.
- Manage cost of delivery by looking at better ways to provide service in a cost efficient manner.
- Review services and activities on a regular basis to:
- Improve quality and decrease IT costs
- increase productivity and efficiency
- Enable decision making by optimizing activities across squads.
- Provide the engineers/ squads and ITL/ITAL with the correct information to allow them to make the correct decisions in terms of resource optimization, efficiency and technical solutions.
We look for A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen,
enthusiasm for helping others to be successful
and a knack for always being a step ahead
. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
As an advisory/expert ITIL manager you will also need:
- to work in contexts with low complexity and within own domains
- to have the knowledge of standard and specific software
- to have good knowledge of communication techniques & stakeholder management
- to have a good knowledge of ITIL related practices related to your role
- to have a master level or equivalent by experience
- a good written and spoken knowledge of English
- 3-5 years of work experience in a similar environment and industry.
- To be able to handle resistance of users
- To use a network of colleagues, business partners to accomplish objectives.
- To be multi-task and set and manage priorities
- To challenge and improve the processes in order to increase operational excellence
Dutch (or French)
French (or Dutch)
We offer you A clear purpose, a unique offer and a range of flexible compensation and other benefits:
We redefine banking. What about you?
- Personal growth & challenging work with endless opportunities to realize your ambitions
- An informal, dynamic environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavors
- A progressive and agile way of working, where new ideas are valued ahead of convention
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We're on a journey that's centered around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We're proud of that!