About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. We focus on providing specialized and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations.
Our core services can help companies of all sizes with HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, international corporate structuring, fund administration and structured finance - whether a company wants to globalize, or whether they need support to streamline existing operations.
With operations in more than 80 countries, TMF Group is the global expert that understands local needs. Global reach, local knowledge: helping to do business seamlessly across borders. Key responsibilities:
- Processing the accounting data into company accounting system;
- Preparation of bank transfer orders for clients;
- Payroll calculations and Labor legislation compliance;
- Preparation of accounting documentation;
- Preparing routine correspondence to various parties.
- University degree or 4th year student in Accounting/Finance or similar;
- Affinity to accounting and reporting;
- Excellent level of English;
- Excellent computer literacy;
- Willingness and ability to work in a team, under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Proper training will be performed in the beginning as well as on a continuous basis;
- Work for a fast developing and expanding international group;
- Opportunities for professional development.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV along with a photo to the attention of Mr. Svetoslav Machkanov.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.