Group Advantage Advisor, Digital Advice Centre
What is the opportunity?
The Group Advantage Advisor within the RBC Digital Advice Centre is responsible for providing professional, attentive, and accurate advice to Group Advantage (GA) Members on their day to day group banking, savings and investment needs. You will provide an exceptional experience through engaging clients in robust conversations by using active listening skills and effective questions to identify & understand their immediate and future investment needs, based on their short and long term financial goals. You will help inform our clients and provide tailored financial advice, digital education and suggest products and services to meet the needs of our GA client base. What will you do?
What do you need to succeed? Must-Have:
- Identify Group Advantage Members short and long-term financial needs, offering value-added advice, and taking ownership for the resolution of member inquiries and concerns through inbound and outbound calls.
- Provide a client-focused approach in order to understand their financial needs, provide advice and educate on Group Advantage Programs by proposing tailored solutions with the goal of deepening client relationships
- Offer an exceptional experience to Group Advantage members by delivering a high degree of customer care at all times,
- Ensure clients receive the optimal service at a level that meets their needs, either personally or by referring them to the appropriate partner for credit and credit card needs.
- Proactively and diligently enable clients to digitally self-serve and complete transactions.
- Mutual Funds license or successfully have completed the Investment Funds in Canada (IFC) or the Canadian Securities Course (CSC). If not, you must successfully have it completed by the training start date.
- Proven customer service experience and solutions orientation with a passion for fulfilling client needs.
- Excellent discovery and probing skills for improved understanding of client's situation or concerns.
- Strong bilingual verbal and written communication skills (English & French)
- Flexibility to work during the hours of operation, Monday to Friday between 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (Please note, these hours are likely to change to include weekends as the team grows)
- Bilingualism (French and English)
What's in it for you?
- Proven ability to take ownership of & enjoy delivering a positive client experience in each client conversation.
- Strong collaboration skills, driven to ensure that the whole RBC team is successful in meeting client needs.
- Knowledge about the features and benefits of RBC products and services.
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- RBC offers a Total Rewards program including competitive salary.
- Opportunities for performance bonuses based on performance thresholds along with an array of flexible benefit, work/life and career development programs, long term investment and retirement savings plans.
- Training and development is provided to give employees access to the latest client service tools.
- Use RBC's shift scheduling system to indicate shift and vacation preferences, and trade shifts with other team members.
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada's largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com . Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers . Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.