Capital Markets Production Support Lead
What is the opportunity?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing team supporting a stable but growing business at a major North American Bank. Working on or near the trade floor, this candidate will join an existing hands on RTB (Run The Bank) production support team. This role is within the Client Insight Production Services group based in downtown Toronto supporting a global user base of 2500 users.
The candidate is responsible for:
What will you do?
- Supporting various applications in the Client Insight portfolio which focus on revenue enabling products for cross product Sales teams
- Offering technical expertise and support across the entire portfolio of applications
- Managing requests to implement change, releases and capacity planning.
- Coordinate disaster recovery, planning and execution. Update internal config management and risk systems.
What do you need to succeed? Must Have
- Provide primary coverage to support business units in New York, Toronto, London, Sydney and Australia
- Work closely and integrate with the CTB (Change The Bank) and external vendors to deliver updates to the portfolio
- Summarize and highlight important enhancements and proactively identify risks and business issues
- Identify improvement opportunities proactively and drive project progress and benefits
- Leverage your strong written and verbal presentation skills including creative PowerPoint and Excel (VBA and pivot charting a plus) to prepare senior management level content
- 3+ years working in a production support capacity facing off to demanding front office users at a major financial institution
- Proven experience with the principles of ITIL Incident Management, Problem Management and Change Management
- Experience with RHEL Unix / Linux / Windows environments and basic scripting (Batch, Bash, Powershell)
- Experience with MS SQL / Sybase or other equivalent relational database. Ability to write on the fly DB statements
- Proven history building proactive application monitoring across all environments via ITRS Geneos, Nagios, AppDynamics, Dynatrace (or equivalent)
- Disciplined approach to document all processes, issues and user stories in Confluence and Jira
Nice to Have
- Strong analytical/critical thinking with the implied ability to continuously multitask and manage priorities
What's in it for you?
- Salesforce admin experience, revenue reporting, Qlikview, Qliksense, SSAS Cube, OpenFin
- Experienced managing external vendors, SLAs and the software delivery lifecycle
- Hands on experience with MemSQL, Datalake, Elastic (Logstash, Kibana), SpringBoot, Consul, PingFederate, Apigee, Grafana
- Experience with Control M, Tidal or other batch scheduling platforms
- Familiar with DevOPS and automation foundation with related experience to our CI/CD technology stack (BMC Bladelogic, Elastic Stack, Splunk, Docker, PCF, Jenkins, Nexus, Git/GitHub, Maven, Fisheye, SonarQube
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team at a world-class training program in financial services
- Flexible work/life balance options
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
- Opportunities to build close relationships with key stakeholders
- Access to a variety of job opportunities across business and geographies via internal mobility