Director Information Security
Requisition ID: 68694
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off.
This role acts as a trusted business partner to a banking business unit and provides Information Security Advisory, Assessment guidance and oversight to enable business objectives securely. Key Accountabilities
Overseeing a team of team of Security Managers & Senior Security Advisors who provide the following functions:
- Working with our business partners to advise and define secure business solutions.
- Providing guidance and clarification on Scotiabank's Information Security Policy, Standards and Directives.
- Conducting threat risk assessments on specific applications and infrastructure associated with the business unit, ensuring that controls are adequate, meet Bank standards, and enable business objectives.
- Provide support on how to apply the Bank's portfolio of standards to the technology footprint of business unit.
- Supporting the business unit through any mergers, acquisitions and divestitures by providing expert security advice and liaising with the rest of the information security group.
- Provide oversight over the specific line of business security posture, ensuring that all tools available to detect and remediate security risks have been applied.
- 7+ years of progressive experience performing security service, advisory, consulting & assessment roles.
- Experience working in a large multi-national firm(s) is required
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills are required.
- Spanish is an asset
- Experience working in a financial services industry is considered beneficial.
- Having one or more of the following certifications is highly desirable:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Systems Manager (CISM)
- Certified Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
As Canada's International Bank, we are a diverse and global team. We speak more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Information Security, Manager, Bank, Banking, Technology, Security, Management, Finance